miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015

Some information about Judaism

Hey guys I made a PowerPoint presentation about important Jewish artefacts. I hope you like it and make sure to click on the clouds for pictures. (To see the real PowerPoint you have to click on the link and click the blue "download" button in the top right corner, then click "direct download".)
                                                             Gabriel Stover 2ºB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6pt0m55tlvl8ww/PowerPoint%20para%20el%20blog%20-%20Gabriel%20Stover.ppsx?dl=0

2 comentarios:

  1. That is a very interesting PowerPoint. I have learned a lot about Judaism, I didn't know most of the things that are explained.
    Alba Alonso 2ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m agree with Alba, the power point is very well worked and is quite original and interesting
    Sara Mayor 2ºA

    ResponderEliminar